Smalltarbkp version: 5.0 – Build 28 is the latest build of the great little #linux backup script.
The difference from previews version 4 is that the script has completely re-written utilising functions for repeated code as well as two new main features.
1) Backup to #nextcloud as a target using #Webdav
2) Backup #PostgreSQL databases.
Here is a list of current capabilities.
* Setup assistance
* Help Menu
* List backup images
* Backup direct PATH
* Backup via include list
* Backup MySQL database
* Backup PostgreSQL database
* Encrypt backups with openssl
* Upload backups to MGA.nz cloud
* Upload backups to Nextcloud using Webdav
* Generic TAR format.
Here are the download links and available on github also.
Latest version 5 available here:
Due to changes in the report you won’t be able to update from version 4 to 5 without causing the reporting looking odd.
There for if you not interested in #PostgreSQL or #Nextcloud there is a updated version of version 4 to 4.1 here: